Contra Costa Elder Abuse - contra costa county adult protective service


Reporting Abuse | Contra Costa County, CA Official Website contra costa county adult protective service

Suspected elder and dependent adult abuse should be reported to Adult Protective Services, as well as the Police, if that abuse took place outside a long- term.

There are many agencies in Contra Costa County working together to ensure the protection of elder and dependent Adult Protective Services, ()

Adult Protective Services (APS) responds to confidential reports from anyone an adult with a disability (dependent adult) who lives in Contra Costa County is.

Adult Protective Services (APS) receives calls every day concerning possible abuse In Contra Costa County, the fastest growing segment of the population is .